*** Deal Expired ***. Check the link “Active Deals” available above for the current deals.
Back in June United offered 12x miles for $1 for Apple.com store purchases. Now for today only, United Airlines shopping portal is offering 6x United MileagePlus miles for shopping at Apple.com. You can even get 11x United MileagePlus miles if spend $600 at Apple.com. For a spend above $600, you will get anywhere from 8x to 10x United airlines frequent flyer miles.
If you are waiting for an Apple product purchase now, it is the right time to buy Apple product and earn a lot of United Airline frequent flyer miles.
Earn 6x MileagePlus Miles at Apple Store
Received an email from United MileagePlus they are offering a one day deal to earn 6x United Airlines MileagePlus miles per dollar spent at Apple store through its United MileagePlus shopping portal. This offer is available for today August 15, 2017, only and expires at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time.
How to Get this Offer
If you are in the market to purchase Apple product, now it is the right time to buy Apple product and earn a lot United frequent flyer miles. Sign on to United MileagePlus account and use the following link to go to the Apple online store for making a purchase.
Note when you check out you have an option to pickup at the store or delivered to your home address free of charge. If you live in a city with Apple store, it makes a lot of sense to purchase online and get 6x United Frequent Flyer miles instead of going to the store to make a purchase which will get you only one mile or point per dollar spent assuming you will be using a miles or points earning credit card to pay for your purchase.
Items Eligible for 6x MileagePlus Miles Deal
- iPhones (limit 2)
- iPads (limit 5)
- iPods (limit 5)
- Mac Computer (limit 5)
- Above items purchase through refurbished store.
Items Not Eligible for 6x MileagePlus Miles Deal
- Any 3rd party items like Bose headphones.
- The 10.5-inch iPad Pro, new 12.9-inch iPad Pro, and Apple AirPods are not eligible.
- Gift Cards
There is a definition in T&C states, not available for the newly released product, my interpretation of the recently released products are products that are released in the last 90 days or less.
Earn Even More Miles for your $150 or More Spend
You can use the current back to school shopping bonus offered by United Airlines shopping portal and you can boost your mileage earning to 10x or 11x or 12x miles when your total purchase amount is more than $150 or $350 or $600.
How Many Miles you can Earn using this Offer
In addition to getting 6x United frequent flyer miles, you will get one additional mile or point if you use a miles or points earning credit card.
|Amount Spent||United Miles Shopping Portal Miles||Bonus Miles||Additional Miles for using Miles or Points Earning Credit Card||Total Miles Earned||United Miles Earned Per $1|
In other words, this will be a 7x miles deal if you use a miles or points earning credit card and 12x miles deal if your Apple.com purchase is $600. Please note the amount spent on taxes are not included for earning the 6x United frequent flyer miles. If you spend $600, you will earn 12x miles per dollar spent. For the amount spent more than $600 your mileage may vary, for example for a $1500 purchase you will receive 13,500 miles which translates to 9 miles per dollar spent.
To find out how the United Airlines shopping portal works, check out the following link.
Terms and Conditions
- Deal expires on August 15, 2017, at 11:59:59 PM EST.
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.
- Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents.
- Rewards are issued by this site, not Apple.
- Apple AirPods are not eligible for the reward.
- Newly released products may not be eligible for the reward.
- Additional products not eligible for rewards are gift cards, gift wrap, One to One Membership, Bose products, and shipping.
- Apple sells and ships products to end user customers only; you may not purchase for resale.
- Eligible only to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only two (2) units within a thirty-day (30-day) period are eligible.