*** Deal Expired ***
Gary Leff of View from the Wing reports the Citi Bank is again offering the Citi Hilton Honors card with an increased sign up bonus of 75,000 Hilton Honors point. Citi offered the increased sign up bonus last year; now they are again offering the increased signup bonus for a limited time.
Increased 75000 Hilton Honors Signup Points
The Citi Hilton HHonors Visa card typically gives a signup bonus of 40000 Hilton Honors points, but now they have temporarily bumped up the signup bonus point for 75000. On top of the signup bonus, this card carries no annual fee compared to other Hilton Honors card issued by American Express and Citi Bank.
Benefits of Citi Hilton HHoros Visa card
Even though Hilton HHonors rebranded as Hilton Honors, Citi is still keeping the name Hilton HHonors on its card. Maybe once they run out the printed cards, they may start issuing the card in the name of Hilton Honors.
- Earn 6 Hilton Honors points for every $1 spent with Hilton hotel stay (to get 6 points on all your hotel spend the amount should be charged to the hotel room rather than paid separately).
- Earn 3 Hilton Honors points for every $1 spent with a supermarket (ex: Target, Walmart, Macy’s, etc.), drugstores (CVS, Walgreens, etc.) and Gas Stations (includes items purchased from gas station convenient stores).
- Earn 2 Hilton Honors points for every $1 spent on other purchases.
- Annual loyalty bonus of 10000 points if you spend $1,000 in any Hilton property stay
- HHonors Silver Status as long as you keep the card, plus 15% bonus on all the base points earned and 5th night stay free.
- Earn an upgrade to HHonors Gold status either after four stays within your first 90 days of account opening OR when you make $20,000+ in purchases each calendar year, plus 25% bonus on all the bases points earned.
- No Annual Fee.
How to Apply for the Card
Do not use the offer available in the CITI Bank website; the offer still gives out only the standard 40000 Hilton Honors points only. ** Deal Gone ** the link provides you only the standard 40k points. Use the following link to apply for the card which will give you the 75000 bonus points.
Points to Note
Just like Chase, Citi also discourages credit card churners; you are not eligible to receive the Bonus Points offer associated with a new card opening if you have opened or closed any Citi Hilton HHonors cards in the past 24 months.
Photo Credit: Citi Bank