Citi Bank is offering the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card with an increased signup bonus of 75000 points. This card offers only 40000 points as the sign on bonus. To get the sign on bonus, you need to spend $2,000 using this card within 90 days of getting approved for this card.
Cards Salient Features
- 6 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on hotel stays within Hilton Portfolio
- 3 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent at supermarkets, drugstores & gas stations
- 2 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on other purchases
- Annual loyalty bonus of 10000 points if you spend $1,000 in any Hilton property stay
- HHonors Silver Status
- Earn an upgrade to HHonors Gold status either after four stays within your first 90 days of account opening OR when you make $20,000+ in purchases each calendar year
- No Annual Fee
You can use the points for stay in various Hilton Properties like Home Wood Suites, Home 2, Hilton Garden Home and various other Hilton Properties
You can use the 75000 points for 15 days stay at any Hilton Category 1 Hotel. Also, Hilton offers 5th night stay free, if you stay for four days in any Hilton Property, using that method your 75000 points can be stretched for 18 days of stay if you stay for four days in any Hilton Property.
Make sure you clear the browser cache before trying for this offer. I have found out if you go to citicards.com website without clearing the browser cache the site still displays the old 40,000 offer.