The Chase Sapphire Reserve card available since last year carries a 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards Points. It is one of the best card available in the market. After the card had been introduced without any advertisement, Chase was able to issue the card to a lot of consumers. The Chase Sapphire Reserve card is a Chase Sapphire Preferred card in steroid, and it comes with a lot of benefits which you can read here.
Chase Sapphire Reserve Signup Bonus Dropping
The frequent miler reports, starting January 12 the online signup bonus for Chase Sapphire Reserve is dropping to 50,000 ultimate rewards point. The signup bonus of 100,000 will still be available until March 12 if you sign up for the card in a Chase Bank branch. Please note you need to be a Chase Banking customer to sign up for the card in a Chase Bank branch location
Summary of Benefits
- Signup bonus 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points.
- Earn three ultimate rewards points for each dollar spent on travel and dining categories.
- Complimentary Priority Pass Select membership which allows you to get access to 900+ VIP Airport Lounges around the world.
- $300 credit every calendar year for any travel related category charged to the card, which includes but not limited to flight ticket, baggage fees, any airline fees, train ticket, bus ticket and hotel booking fees.
- Every four years get $100 statement credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre fee.
Apply Soon Before the Big Bonus Disappears
The Chase Ultimate Rewards points are worth 2 cents per point. By applying and receiving the card on or before January 12th, you will get 100,000 ultimate rewards point which is worth $2,000. Please note you are ineligible to receive this card if you have applied and obtained five credit card or credit line in the last 24 months. I have written a blog about Chase credit card denial policy which you can read here.
Photo Credit: Chase.com