The Chase Sapphire Reserve comes with many great benefits, one of them is, it gives you a free Priority Pass card. Using priority pass you as well as your family can access the business class lounge even if you are traveling in an economy class.
Priority Pass Benefits
Priority Pass holders can access 1000+ business class lounges around the world. The basic priority pass membership starts at $99, and it allows the cardholder access to the business class lounge that allows priority pass members. Even though the membership level starts at $99, the cost can really add up for multiple visits for the base membership.
Priority Pass does not have its own lounge, and it allows you to access various airline lounges that have signed up with Priority Pass for lounge access.
But if you have the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the priority pass membership is free. Also, the priority pass membership that comes with Chase Sapphire Reserve allows not only you to access the business class lounge but also any traveling companion in your group to access the business class lounge absolutely FREE.
How Chase Sapphire Reserve Card holder can Apply and get the Priority Pass
When you apply and get approved for the Chase Sapphire Reserve card, you will not receive the Priority Pass automatically. Either you need to call the chase 1-800 number to apply for the free Priority Pass, or you can use your Chase online account to request for the Priority Pass card.
Recently my spouse got approved and received the Chase Sapphire Reserver card and I used her online account to apply for the Priority Pass Select Lounge access card. I am going to show you how you can apply and get the card through Chase website.
- Login to chase online account and choose Ultimate Rewards link. When you get approved for the card, you will have an option to create the online account access. If you do not have the online account access you need to call Chase to set up the online access.
- Choose the link “Card Benefits” available at the bottom of the web page.
- Click on the Airport Lounge Access link
- Click on Activate Now to activate the Priority Pass Airport Lounge Access.
- After successful activation, you will see the message Priority Pass access has been activated.
Now you need to wait one or two weeks before the actual Priority Pass arrives in the mail. You need to show this card at the lounge that accepts Priority Pass to gain access to the lounge.
When accessing the lounge, your card will be scanned for each member of your party and all member of your party will have free access to the lounge.
So if you have received Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa card remember to activate the free Priority Pass card.