I never thought I would be writing this blog article. Initially, I decided not to write a blog article on this topic since some may be invested in Lending Club or planning of investing in Lending Club I have decided to write this blog article.
Lending Club Investment
I am a Lending Club investor and invested a small amount of money and getting not a high return but a decent return of 5%. It is still not bad considering 0.25% interest you earn from bank fixed deposit.
Lending Club investment and United Miles
I received an email from Lending Club about an offer of United miles for adding investing into to my Lending Club account. The deal I received, which is open to everyone, referred for every $2 investment in Lending Club account I will get one United Airline MileagePlus miles.
Terms of the Mileage Earning Deal
- You need to invest a minimum of $2,500
- Offer is NOT available for IRA/ROTH IRA Account
- Earn 1 United MileagePlus miles for every $2 investment.
- Earn up a maximum of 100,000 United MileagePlus miles
- Offer is valid for investment made between November 1 and December 31, 2016
- You need to register your United MileagePlus account with Lending Club to receive the miles.
Is the Deal Worth Getting
Unless you are planning to invest in Lending Club or planning to add additional money to your Lending Club investment account, I recommend you pass this offer. This offer only gives 0.5 miles per every dollar invested. This will be a good offer if they have offered at least one miles per dollar invested.
I am going to pass this deal for two reasons I am not planning to add any more investment money to my Lending Club account also the mileage earning is not great.