|*** Deal Expired ***. The current signup bonus offer is 40k United MileagePlus Miles. For the list of current active deals, check out the link above.|
A few months ago I wrote a blog article about Chase is targeting select United Airlines MileagePlus customers with a targeted 70k signup bonus. Now the targeted increased bonus offer application date has been extended until June 26, 2017.
The special 70,000 bonus signup mile is a targeted offer, and you need to login to your United MileagePlus account to find out whether you have received the specially targeted bonus offer.
How to get the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer 70,000 miles Target Bonus Offer
The Chase UnitedPlus Mileage Plus Explorer 70000 bonus miles is an excellent offer, but this is a targeted offer, and you need to log on to United website to find out whether you are targeted to receive the additional bonus offer.
Use the following link to find to whether you are targeted for the 70000 bonus miles offer. You need to have United MileagePlus Explorer user id and password to access the special offer page to find out whether you are targeted for the additional bonus offer.
I checked my account, and I have been offered the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer 70000 miles targeted bonus offer.
Chase United MileagePlus Card Benefits for 70000 Bonus Miles Targeted Offer
- FREE first checked bag and Priority Boarding. Read my experience of not getting the priority boarding on an airline cobranded card here.
- NO foreign transaction fees
- Two United Club one-time passes each year on your cardmember anniversary.
- 70,000 United MileagePlus Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 within 90 days of card approval.
- 5,000 United MileagePlus Bonus miles if you add an authorized user to the card within 90 days of card approval.
- 10,000 United MileagePlus Bonus Miles after you spend $25,000 on your card every calendar year.
- Earn 2 United Miles per dollar spent on United ticket purchase
- Earn 1 United Miles per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- United miles do not expire as long as you have the card.
The targeted 70000 bonus miles offer comes with a yearly fee of $95. Unlike the standard 50000 miles offer the 70000 bonus miles targeted offer does not come with the first-year annual fee waiver. So you will be paying $95 annual fee for the first year, and Chase will not waive the fee.
What do you get for 70000 United MileagePlus Miles
The United miles are worth at least 1.5 cents per mile on a book value price basis and more than 5 cents per mile value if you use the miles to book a premium class ticket. Based on 1.5 cents per mile the 70000 bonus offer miles alone worth $1050. So check your account and see whether you are targeted for the increased bonus offer.
Points to Check Before you Apply for the Card
- You are not eligible for the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer card if you have applied and received the bonus in the last 24 months. Please note the 24-month clock starts from the date you received the bonus and not when you applied and received the card.
- Also if you have applied and received more than five credit cards in the last 24 months, Chase will deny your application.
- If both cases do not apply to you, check the following link and apply for the card.