|Deal Expired. The current signup bonus offer is 40k United MileagePlus Miles. For the list of current active deals, check out the link above.|
A few months ago I wrote a blog article about Chase increased the signup offer to 50k from the standard 30k signup bonus for the Chase United Explorer card. First Chase extended 50k bonus offer end date to June 26th now they have extended until July 31, 2017. Chase also extended the date of 70K targeted offer to July 31, 2017, read my blog article here about the 70k targeted offer and see whether you are targeted for the 70k offer.
Today, when I checked the United website without login to my account I found out that the increased 50k bonus miles offer has been extended to July 31, 2017. This increased 50k bonus offer is available to all. If you are affected by Chase 5×24 policy and not able to apply for the United MileagePlus Explorer card now you have some additional time that will help you to come under Chase 5×24 policy and enable you to apply for the card.
Chase has increased the United MileagePlus Explorer card sign up bonus to 50k miles from the standard 30k miles offer. This offer is a public offer and available to anyone applying for the card. If you are targeted for the 70k miles offer, apply for the targeted offer if not apply for the standard 50k offer open to everyone.
How to get the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer 50000 Miles Increased Offer
The Chase UnitedPlus Mileage Plus Explorer 50k bonus miles is a good offer compared to the standard offer of 3000 bonus miles. Use the following link to apply for the Chase United Mileage Plus Explorer card, do not use the standard application available in the Chase website it still shows the old 30k miles offer.
Chase United MileagePlus Card Benefits
- 50k United MileagePlus miles signup bonus if you apply on or before July 31, 2017
- FREE first checked bag and Priority Boarding. Read my experience of not getting the priority boarding on an airline cobranded card here.
- NO foreign transaction fees
- Two United Club one-time passes each year on your cardmember anniversary.
- 50k United MileagePlus Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 within 90 days of card approval.
- 5,000 United MileagePlus Bonus miles if you add an authorized user to the card within 90 days of card approval.
- 10,000 United MileagePlus Bonus Miles after you spend $25,000 on your card every calendar year.
- Earn 2 United Miles per dollar spent on United ticket purchase
- Earn 1 United Miles per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- United miles do not expire as long as you have the card.
- Annual fee of $95, waived for the first year.
- Use the following link to apply for the 50k offer.
What do you get for 50k United MileagePlus Miles
The United miles are worth at least 1.5 cents per mile on a book value price basis and more than 5 cents per mile value if you use the miles to book a premium class ticket. Based on 1.5 cents per mile the 50k bonus offer miles alone worth $750.
Points to Check Before you Apply for the Card
- You are not eligible for the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer card if you have applied and received the bonus in the last 24 months. Please note the 24-month clock starts from the date you received the bonus and not when you applied and received the card.
- Also if you have applied and received more than five credit cards in the last 24 months, Chase will deny your application.
- If both cases do not apply to you, check the following link and apply for the card.