I am writing a blog post after a gap of more than a week, my home town Houston is devasted by Hurricane Harvey. Most parts of South East Texas in addition to the city of Houston and surrounding areas are affected by Hurricane Harvey, the flood waters are not receded yet, but people are opening their wallet to help out the Texans affected by Hurricane Harvey.
If you are planning to donate for Hurricane Harvey relief effect, you can earn airline miles when you donate money to the relief effect cause. You can donate to any charity, but if you decide to use the airline portal to donate for the relief effect cause you can earn airline miles for your donation.
Earn American Airlines AAdvantage Miles for your Hurrican Harvey Donations
American Airlines is currently offering a bonus of 10 American Airlines AAdvantage miles for every dollar donated, and you need to give a minimum of $25 to get the miles.
- Get 10 AAdvantage miles for ever dollar donated. Minimum of $25 donation required.
- All donations made between August 24 and September 24 eligible to receive the AAdvantage miles.
- Direct Link for American Airline donation.
If your AAdvantage miles are close to expiry, this is one of the best options to extend your American Airlines miles expiry date, by donating to a noble cause.
Earn United Airlines MileagePlus Miles for your Hurricane Harvey Donations
Like American Airlines, United Airlines is also offering miles for your donations. But United offers miles based on the amount of your donation. If you donate $250, you will receive 1000 United Airline miles which translate to 4x miles per dollar.
- Donation between $1 – $49 you will not get any miles, does not mean you should not donate you can donate any amount possible even if it is not going to get any miles.
- Donation between $50 – $99 you will get 250 United Airline miles.
- Donation between $100 – $249 will get 500 United Airline miles.
- Donation above $250 will get 1,000 United Airline miles.
- No expiry date available for this offer.
- Direct Link for United Airline donation.
If your United Airline miles are close to expiry, this one of best options to extend your United miles expiry date, by donating to a noble cause.
H/T: Doctor of Credit