Citi Bank is offering the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card with an increased signup bonus of 75000 points. This card offers only 40000 points as a sign on bonus; now it is being offered with an increased signup bonus point. To get the sign on bonus, you need to spend $2,000 using this card within 90 days of getting approved for this card.
Back in June, Citi Bank offered this increased bonus offer for a limited time, and now they are offering this bonus again for a short time. Apply for this got and get the increased bonus as the increased bonus offer is available for limited time only.
- 6 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on hotel stays within Hilton Portfolio
- 3 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent at supermarkets, drugstores & gas stations
- 2 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on other purchases
- Annual loyalty bonus of 10000 points if you spend $1,000 in any Hilton property stay
- HHonors Silver Status
- Earn an upgrade to HHonors Gold status either after four stays within your first 90 days of account opening OR when you make $20,000+ in purchases each calendar year
- No Annual Fee
You can use the points for stay in various Hilton Properties like Home Wood Suites, Home 2, Hilton Garden Home and various other Hilton Properties
How to Apply for the Card
Use the following Citi Bank link, to apply for the increased bonus offer. Make sure you clear your browser cache before using the card application link otherwise you will be prompted with the regular offer of only 40,000 bonus points.
What do you get for the 75000 points
The following table shows how many days you can stay using your 75000 points in various Hilton Hotel Categories. For example, you can use the 75000 points for 12 days stay at any Hilton Category 1 Hotel. Also, Hilton offers 5th night stay free, if you stay for four days in any Category 1 Hilton Property, using that method your 75000 points can be stretched for 15 days of stay if you stay for consecutive four days in any Category 1 Hilton Property.