Received an email from Barclay that I will receive 2x AAdvantage miles for spending at Grocery stores, Home improvement stores, and Resturants.
Barclay AAdvantage Card 2x AAdvantage Miles
Barclay AAdvantage card is currently running a bonus offer of additional 1 mile for specific category spend between April 1, 2017, and June 30, 2017.
Receive 2x American Airlines AAdvantage Miles for the following category spend
- Grocery Stores (Randall’s, Safeway, Kroger, HEB etc)
- Home Improvement Stores (Home Depot, Lowes, Sears Home Improvement Stores etc)
- Resturants (Mcdonalds, Taco Bell etc)
Note this offer is a targeted offer you should have received an email from Barclay to receive the offer. After receiving the email you need to activate the bonus category offer to receive the additional miles deal.
How to Get the 2x AAdvantage Miles offer
If you have received an email or letter from Barclay, use the link provided in the email or URL provided in the letter to activate the offer. You must sign up for this offer before May 31, 2017, to receive additional bonus points for all the category purchases made between April 1, 2017, and June 30, 2017.
After successful activation, you will be confirmed that you have enrolled 2x AAdvantage miles offer.
Can I get the Offer If I do not receive an email or letter from Barclay?
You are not eligible to get the 2x AAdvantage bonus offer if you have not received an email or letter from Barclay. If you have the Barclay AAdvanage card it would not hurt to make a call and ask them about the 2x AAdvantage bonus offer and see whether you can be enrolled in the bonus category offer.
Terms and Conditions
- This bonus offer is for select cardmembers and is not transferable. If you close your account or switch to another product during the promotional period, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion or any miles that you may have accrued.
- Qualified cardmembers who activate by May 31, 2017, will earn 2 bonus miles for every one dollar ($1) in new eligible purchase(s) in the qualifying purchase categories that are not later returned or rescinded with a transaction date that posts to their account between April 1, 2017 and June 30, 2017, up to a maximum of 2,500 bonus miles.
- Eligible purchases are defined by merchant category codes. Each merchant designates a category code to assign to purchases in each of the qualifying categories above.
- Although most qualifying purchases will use merchant category codes selected for this offer, it is possible that some have designated a merchant category code that is not classified as such and therefore any purchases made will not qualify for the promotion.
- To be eligible for this offer and to receive the bonus miles, the cardmember’s account must be open, active and in good standing. Purchases made during periods when the cardmember’s account is delinquent, their balance exceeds their credit line or their account is otherwise not in good standing do not qualify for this offer. The bonus miles will appear on the cardmember’s statement 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion.
Photo Credit: Barclays