*** Deal Expired ***. For current active deal check out Deal Alert link available at the top of this page
Please note this discount fare is not available for all the dates, you need to search the calendar and pick the dates for discount travel. But the discount ticket is available for a majority of dates in a given month. Since this a discounted fare, this fare may disappear soon, so book your ticket early.
The sale fare starts from as little as $450 to as high as $700, and normally they are priced from $900 to $1,500. The sale fare is available for Thanksgiving weekend travel as well as Christmas long weekend travel. The sale fare may not be available for all destination for the holiday travel, and you need to search and find out whether the sale fare is available for your travel destination during the holiday travel.
The low price offered by various airlines is a sale fare, and the fare may go away soon. If you are planning a trip to Europe during Thanksgiving week or Christmas break or anytime in the near feature book your ticket as soon as possible to get the low fare deal.
Airfare Sale Houston to Europe
|Airlines||American Airlines, British Airways, Delta Airlines|
|Departure City||Houston, Texas|
|Destination Cities||Lisbon, Dublin, London, Paris, Malaga (Spain), Brussels, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Munich, Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Zurich|
|Sale Date||September 1st week to May 4th week 2018|
|Price Range||$450 – $780|
Sample Google Flight Search Airfare
|Route||Price||Sample Travel Date||Airlines|
|Houston – Lisbon||$435||Christmas Holiday||KLM, Delta|
|Houston – Munich||$565||Christmas Holiday||British Airways, American Airlines|
|Houston – Zurich||$529||Christmas Holiday||Delta, KLM|
|Houston – Amsterdam||$511||Christmas Holiday||British Airways, American Airlines|
Credit Card to Use for Purchasing the Ticket
If you have any of the following miles or points earning credit card use the card to purchase the ticket to earn additional miles or points.
- Ticket purchased directly in airline website use one of the following cards to receive maximum miles American Express Premier Rewards Gold (3x) or American Express Platinum Card (5x).
- Ticket purchased from airline website or third party travel sites or travel agent use Chase Sapphire Preferred (2x) or Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x) or Citi ThankYou Premier (3x).
- For United Airlines ticket purchase use Chase United Explorer card (2x for United ticket purchase / 1x for other airline ticket purchase).
- For Delta Airlines ticket purchase use American Express Delta Sky Miles card (2x for Delta Airlines ticket purchase / 1x for other airline ticket purchase).
- For Virgin Atlantic, ticket purchase use Bank of America Virgin Atlantic Card (3x when directly buying the ticket from the airline website or 1x for any airline ticket purchase).
- For Alaska Airline ticket purchase use Bank of American Alaska Airlines card (3x when directly buying the ticket from the airline website or 1x for any airline ticket purchase).
- For American Airlines ticket purchase use Barclay AAdvantage Card or Any Citi AAdvantage Card (2x for American Airline ticket purchase / 1x for other airline ticket purchase).
- For British Airways ticket purchase use Chase British Airways Visa card (3x).
- For any other airlines and do not have any of the card mentioned above, use any miles or points earning credit card (1x).
How to Book the Deal
Some of the ticket you may not be able to purchase from the airline or third party websites, the Google flight will instruct you to call the airline and book the low priced ticket.
If you see a similar image shown below in your Google search, you cannot book the deal through third party travel websites or airline sites for travel, as per Google flight you need to call the Airlines to get the discount deal for your travel dates.
How Many Frequent Flyer Miles One Can Earn for the Trip
If you are purchasing through the Airline Website or third party website, do not use your frequent flyer account to log in to buy the ticket. Buy your ticket without your frequent flyer number and use “wheretocredit.com” to find out which codeshare/ alliance member will give you maximum miles for your trip. Based on that information decide which airline you want to credit your miles to get the maximum miles and then update your frequent flyer number with your reservation record.
Sample Bookable Deals
Houston to Munich on American Airlines
Houston to Zurich on Delta Airways
Houston to Amsterdam on British Airways