*** Deal Expired ***
American Express is currently offering an increased sign up bonus of 100K for Hilton Honors Surpass card. Generally, this card carries a sign-up bonus of 80K. This increased 100k sign-up bonus is a limited time offer available until May 31, 2017.
100K Increased Sign Up Bonus
American Express has increased the Hilton Honors Surpass sign up bonus to 100K, for a limited time. This card comes with an annual fee of $75, which is not waived for the first year.
Typically, if you have already applied for Hilton Honors Surpass card and received the sign-up bonus, American Express will not give you the sign-up bonus points for this card. This is due to American Express policy of offering only one bonus per lifetime of the card.
If you have never had this card in the past, this is one of the good time to apply and receive the largest sign-up bonus of 100K offered for this card.
Benefits of Hilton Honors Surpass Card
- Earn 100k Hilton Honors points after $3,000 spend within 90 days of the card approval.
- Earn 12 Hilton Honors points for each dollar spent at Hilton property.
- Earn 6 Hilton Honors points for each dollar spent at restaurant, Supermarkets and Gas stations.
- Earn 3 Hilton Honors points for each dollar spent for any other purchase.
- Receive Hilton Honors complimentary Gold status.
- Earn Hilton Honors Dimond Status for a year, when you spend $40,000 every calendar year.
- Earn 500 Hilton Honors Bonus points when you book for you stay through online using Surpass Card.
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership worth $99, with $27 only for each airport access with the Priority Pass card.
- Car rental loss and damage insurance.
- Baggage insurance protection.
- Travel accident insurance.
- One year extended warranty protection.
Key benefit not available
One key advantage offered by most of the travel related card not provided by the Hilton Honors card is they do not waive foreign transaction fee. So if you use the card overseas or use the card to purchase products from international websites, expect to pay a foreign transaction fee of 1.5% to 3.0%.
Terms & Conditions
- If you had this card previously and received the sign-up bonus, you are not eligible to receive the sign-up bonus again.
- Full terms and conditions are available on the American Express website.